Day 01: KL- Delhi - Agra (Dinner )
Arrive Delhi , Meeting /Greeting upon arrival at Airport , Transfer to Retaurant for Dinner , After Dinner Proceed to Agra for the start of the tour of Incredible India with Taj Mahal & Kashmir, After a leisurely lunch, sightseeing tour of New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate and the grand government buildings, Red Fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple.
Day 02: Agra - Delhi (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Lunch. Then Transfer to Delhi, Dinner. Overnight at hotel in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi - Srinagar (Breakfast / Lunch /Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport to srinagar, Arrive Srinagar meet assist at the airport and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon proceed for half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh. Return to the houseboat for hot lunch. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Dinner Overnight at houseboat..
Day 04: Sonomarg , white Masjid , Green Masjid ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
Full Day Trip to Sonamarg ( Meadow of Gold ) Enroute Visit Trout Fish Farm and Hazratbal Shrine on The Way , Evening Return back to Srinagar for Dinner and Overnight stay at Houseboats
Day 05: Pahalgam ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
Full Day Trip to Pahalgam ( Valley of Shephards ) Evening Return back to Srinagar for Dinner and Overnight stay at Houseboats
Day 06: Srinagar –Gulmarg – City Tour
Enjoy breakfast and proceed for full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg.and later Lalchok market SHOPPING + TULIP GARDEN ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
Day 07: Srinagar - Delhi (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Eearly morning Shikara ride + Floating Market in the morning. Breakfast. Free time ,
Lunch at house boat. Then transfer to Airport. Arrive Delhi then Dinner. Then transfer to airport to bangkok by IC
NOTE: The rates above are valid till 31 March 2010 for normal season.
- Air Conditioned Transportation during the program
- Accommodation including daily breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (Halal)
- All entrance and parking fees
- English or Malay speaking Guide
Package does not Includes:
Return ticket, Airport Tax, Tips for Guide and Driver, High Season Surcharge and other services not mentioned above.
- Booking should be made at least 02 weeks prior to arrival.
- Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment or deposit prior to arrival
- Forward the rooming list before the arrival for room arrangement.
- Please pay 25% deposit of the total Performa Invoice to guarantee your booking 01 day after receiving the written invoice and please pay the balance at least 01 week before arrival.
- Please take note that the triple room in Indonesia usually means an additional extra bed / mattress which is not the same as usual bed in the room
- Please be aware that the rates quoted above are based on Seat in Coach.
- Child's age is from 2-10 years old, below 02 years old is infant and charge 10% from adult rate (No Meals)
- Child's rate valid if sharing with 02 adults in 01 room, if sharing with 01 adult in 01 room child will be considered as adult
- Child With Extra Bed is 75% from adult rate, Child Without Extra Bed is 50% from adult rate
- Passport must be valid at least 06 months at the itme of arrival in Indonesia
- Passenger must hold return ticket when they check in at the immigration counter
- No refund for cancellation on the day of arrival
- Subject to change without prior notice