Sabah Museum Ethno-botanic Gardens Tour
|An introduction to the flora and birdlife of Borneo in the 17 hectare Museum garden setting. These are both wild and cultivated, ranging from ornamental to fruit and timber trees, from edibles like rice, herbs, and medicinal plants to poisonous ones and even the strange pitcher plant. Except on Fridays, tour will end with a visit to the Museum indoor exhibits (closed on Fridays). Birdwatchers please bring binoculars.
Departure : 0830hours
Duration: 1/2 Day: 3Hrs
Rate : MYR95.00 (Adult)
NOTE: The rates above are valid till 31 March 2010 for normal season.
- Air Conditioned Transportation during the program
- Accommodation including daily breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (Halal)
- All entrance and parking fees
- English or Malay speaking Guide
Package does not Includes:
Return ticket, Airport Tax, Tips for Guide and Driver, High Season Surcharge and other services not mentioned above.
- Booking should be made at least 02 weeks prior to arrival.
- Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment or deposit prior to arrival
- Forward the rooming list before the arrival for room arrangement.
- Please pay 25% deposit of the total Performa Invoice to guarantee your booking 01 day after receiving the written invoice and please pay the balance at least 01 week before arrival.
- Please take note that the triple room in Indonesia usually means an additional extra bed / mattress which is not the same as usual bed in the room
- Please be aware that the rates quoted above are based on Seat in Coach.
- Child's age is from 2-10 years old, below 02 years old is infant and charge 10% from adult rate (No Meals)
- Child's rate valid if sharing with 02 adults in 01 room, if sharing with 01 adult in 01 room child will be considered as adult
- Child With Extra Bed is 75% from adult rate, Child Without Extra Bed is 50% from adult rate
- Passport must be valid at least 06 months at the itme of arrival in Indonesia
- Passenger must hold return ticket when they check in at the immigration counter
- No refund for cancellation on the day of arrival
- Subject to change without prior notice